hi friends!!
Quick update-- I've been skiing all week and I just got back to Garland today. I had no internet in New Mexico (where we went) so I couldn't update when this really weird thing happened.
I am actually having a weird medical problem.
Yes, it's ok to keep reading!
So while skiing, I thought my lips had gotten sunburned and really chapped. They hurt a little bit when I went to bed Wednesday night. But when I woke up Thursday morning, my bottom lip was swollen to twice its size. It didn't hurt or anything, but it was so swollen! I put some chapstick on it and also took a Benadryl. After a little while it went down and I thought everything was ok. So that night everything was ok but when I woke up this morning, it was super swollen again!!! I have no idea what's going on, but I'm thinking it's some kind of allergic reaction, I just can't figure out to what!!
Here's what I've ruled out:
-not the cabin in NM (I'm back in TX and my lip is swelling as I type)
-not my pillow because I slept with it in the car and nothing happened
-not my stuffed animal (same reasons as pillow)
-not a sunburn
-benadryl does not help
If tomorrow when I wake up it has swollen up like it has the previous two mornings, I am taking a picture and posting it.
Oh, also I have this blister like thing on my bottom lip that can be seen during the day when my lip is not swollen. When it is swollen it is all streched out.
So there's finally something that is really wrong with me but I can't diagnose myself!! Help!!!
I'll keep you updated about my lip.
I know it's very important to you guys.
I can't wait to see everyone!!!!
Thanks for reading!
Ally
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment