ok. today I don't really have an actual disease. Well, I guess it is one. But I have to put it out there just in case. Because this could really be legit....I'm so serious.
I guess you can say I'm paranoid. Just a little bit, because apparently normal people don't have these kind of thoughts. Anyways, what I am trying to say is that I have this irrational fear of having my achilles' tendon slashed. Yes, you read right.
Why?
Because one day someone told me this story about how people wait under your car for you after you've gone to the grocery store or something so that your hands are full. Then, while you are unlocking your car, they cut your achilles' tendon and take your keys and purse and take your car! And you can't go anywhere because achillles' tendon is cut!
So of course I believed them. And now I can add this to one of my many fears. You should probably start thinking about stuff like this just in case. I mean, it doesn't hurt to be a little prepared, right??
Anyways, today I was back at the hospital. It was a bit slow, unlike last week, but somehow the time still went by fairly quickly. So that is always good!!! Hopefully the rest of the week goes by quickly too since I am going home on Friday for Spring Break.
So I know that wasn't super exciting, but since I'm not constantly studying all the time and my leg hasn't hurt in a while to claim a blood clot, I'm having to rely on mental disorders. Sometimes those are even more interesting, right??
Hopefully something exciting (in a good way) happens and y'all can read about it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
--Ally
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I knew that I should have waiting on you last night :) Eric can't protect you from harm like I can!!!!
ReplyDelete