Sunday, March 7, 2010

while at lauren's...

So I'm at Lauren's house right now waiting for the Oscars to start and for yummy food to be ready! So while all of that is going on, I am going to update you on the past week of my life.

First things first, I passed HESI!!! Yay!!! That means I'm done with tests and officially graduating in May!! Needless to say, I am super excited!!!!

Secondly, I started my preceptorship!! I work Monday-Thursday 3-11 pm so I am busy!! And to get all my hours in, I am working three 12-hour shifts from 7pm to 7am!! It has been such an adventure! I wish I could go into detail about everything I've been doing and the people who are there. But, I would be breaking HIPAA (confidentiality policy) and going into all these things that would take many many paragraphs to describe. So if you are really interested, I can email you my first week in detail (( :

Ok, so right now I have a bad headache. And when I think headache, I automatically think brain cancer. DUH. I know the odds are pretty small, but it doesn't change my mind about wanting an MRI of my head. I wish I could just get an MRI. Too bad the hospital won't just let you come in for a random scan. Maybe one day I can change the law and make that possible. Who knows?!? I've told people before that I just want to get an MRI of my whole body just so that doctors can find stuff. And if they don't, then I can stop freaking out. Unless symptoms of some disease pop up. Then I would def need another one!!!

Oh and I was about to post this when I saw that you can label your posts....cool!!!

I'm going to end this like I do my end-of-shift reports:
Have a great shift and thanks for listening!
Or in this case, thanks for reading!!!

Ally

1 comment:

  1. Good thing it is night time and you have a headache, not the morning!

    ReplyDelete